The Agriculture Technology Diploma program is designed to provide students with the skills, aptitudes, and knowledge necessary to enter fields related to general agriculture. The program may be completed in two semesters by following the suggested curriculum, or it may be spread over three or more semesters.
The curriculum is presented in a format that includes classroom work, laboratory instruction and practice. Situational projects in the area of livestock, crop, and business enterprise management are included in the program. The program offers students desiring more advanced education the option of applying completed course work toward an Associate in Applied Science Degree.
- Self-employed Farm or Business Management
- General Livestock or Crop Production
- Custom Livestock Feeding or Crop Production
- Animal Herdsman or Crop Technician
- Niche Market Production
- Agriculture-Related Sales