|CFR-110||Ethics and the Information Age||3 s.h.|
|CIS-125||Introduction to Programming Logic with Language||3 s.h.|
|ENG-105||Composition I||3 s.h.|
|NET-113||IT Essentials I||4 s.h.|
|NET-200||Introduction to Networking||3 s.h.|
|CIS-332||Database and SQL||3 s.h.|
|NET-133||IT Essentials II||4 s.h.|
|NET-225||Routing and Switching Essentials||4 s.h.|
|NET-304||Windows Workstation Operating Systems||4 s.h.|
|NET-136||Operating Systems II||3 s.h.|
|NET-324||Windows Network Management||4 s.h.|
|NET-782||Computer Users Support||3 s.h.|
|ENG-106||Composition II||3 s.h.|
|NET-226||Scaling Networks||4 s.h.|
|NET-314||Windows Server||4 s.h.|
|NET-613||Information Data Assurance||3 s.h.|
|BUS-162||Workplace Professionalism||3 s.h.|
|MAT-110||Math for Liberal Arts||3 s.h.|
|NET-227||Connecting Networks||4 s.h.|
|NET-292||Information Technology Capstone||5 s.h.|
|Total Program Hours||70 s.h.|
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS-162).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS-225).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.