|CFR-110||Ethics and the Information Age||3 s.h.|
|ENG-102||Composition and Speech I||4 s.h.|
|NET-113||IT Essentials I||4 s.h.|
|NET-213||CISCO Networking||4 s.h.|
|NET-133||IT Essentials II||4 s.h.|
|NET-223||CISCO Routers||4 s.h.|
|NET-304||Windows Workstation Operating Systems||4 s.h.|
|Social Science Elective(s)||3 s.h.|
|NET-136||Operating Systems II||3 s.h.|
|NET-324||Windows Network Management||4 s.h.|
|NET-782||Computer Users Support||3 s.h.|
|ENG-103||Composition and Speech II||4 s.h.|
|NET-201||Network LANs and WANs||5 s.h.|
|NET-314||Windows Server||4 s.h.|
|NET-613||Information Data Assurance||3 s.h.|
|BUS-162||Workplace Professionalism||3 s.h.|
|MAT-110||Math for Liberal Arts||3 s.h.|
|NET-292||Information Technology Capstone||5 s.h.|
|Natural Science Elective(s)||3 s.h.|
|Total Program Hours||70 s.h.|
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS-162).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS-225).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.