|ADM-123||Document Formatting*||3 s.h.|
|ADM-131||Office Calculators||1 s.h.|
|BCA-129||Basic Word Processing||2 s.h.|
|BCA-215||Computer Business Applications||3 s.h.|
|BUS-121||Business Communications||3 s.h.|
|Business Elective(s)||3 s.h.|
|ACC-111||Introduction to Accounting||3 s.h.|
|OR ACC-121 Principles of Accounting I||(3 s.h.)|
|ADM-162||Office Procedures**||3 s.h.|
|ADM-185||Legal Terminology and Transcription||2 s.h.|
|BUS-162||Workplace Professionalism||3 s.h.|
|BUS-185||Business Law I||3 s.h.|
|Business Elective(s)||1 s.h.|
|Total Program Hours||30 s.h.|
*Prerequisite: Keyboarding skill of 30 wam with 3 errors or less is recommended.
**Prerequisites: BCA-129 Basic Word Processing and BUS-121 Business Communications.
NOTE: Business Internships (BUS-225) is a strongly recommended Business elective. For more information, please contact Laura Wood at 1-888-466-4222, Ext. 4355, or email@example.com.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS-162).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS-225).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.