|ACC-111||Introduction to Accounting||3 s.h.|
|BCA-215||Computer Business Applications||3 s.h.|
|BUS-102||Introduction to Business||3 s.h.|
|MGT-101||Principles of Management||3 s.h.|
|MKT-140||Principles of Selling||3 s.h.|
|BCA-152||Comprehensive Spreadsheets*||3 s.h.|
|BUS-122||Emerging Business Practices and Technologies||3 s.h.|
|BUS-162||Workplace Professionalism||3 s.h.|
|MKT-110||Principles of Marketing||3 s.h.|
|MKT-150||Principles of Advertising||3 s.h.|
|Total Program Hours||30 s.h.|
* Prerequisite: BCA-101 Introduction to Computers and Information Systems or BCA-215 Computer Business Applications.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS-162).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS-225).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.