|ADM-123||Document Formatting*||3 s.h.|
|ADM-131||Office Calculators||1 s.h.|
|BCA-129||Basic Word Processing||2 s.h.|
|BUS-121||Business Communications||3 s.h.|
|HIT-210||Basic Medical Insurance and Coding||2 s.h.|
|HSC-120||Medical Terminology I||3 s.h.|
|HSC-144||Basic Pharmacology||2 s.h.|
|ADM-215||Medical Office Procedures**||3 s.h.|
|BUS-162||Workplace Professionalism||3 s.h.|
|HSC-121||Medical Terminology II||3 s.h.|
|HSC-150||Body Structure and Function||4 s.h.|
|HSC-155||Laboratory Tests||2 s.h.|
|Total Program Hours||31 s.h.|
* Prerequisite: Keyboarding skill of 30 wam with 3 errors or less is recommended.
** Prerequisites: BCA-129 and BUS-121.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS-162).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS-225).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.