Sample Schedule (2 year plan)First Semester
|ENG-105||Composition I||3 s.h.|
|MAT-156||Intro to Statistics||3 s.h.|
|CHM-151||College Chemistry I+*
OR CHM-166 Gen. Chemistry I
|PSY-111||Introduction to Psychology||3 s.h.|
|SDV-199||College Essentials||1 s.h.|
|ENG-106||Composition II||3 s.h.|
|SPC-112||Public Speaking||3 s.h.|
|CHM-152||College Chemistry II+
OR CHM-176 Gen. Chemistry II
|Developmental Psychology||3 s.h.|
|BIO-206||Anatomy & Physiology I||4 s.h.|
|PHY-162||College Physics I*^||4 s.h.|
|SOC-110||Intro to Sociology||3 s.h.|
|Humanities Class||3 s.h.|
|BIO-207||Anatomy & Physiology II||4 s.h.|
|PHY-172||College Physics II^||4 s.h.|
|Humanities Classes||6 s.h.|
|Social Science Class||3 s.h.|
* – Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in this course class. See NIACC catalog for course placement information
+ – Chemistry & math level required is dependent on transfer institution and varies. Please check with your transfer institution for specific requirements.
^ – This course is only required for certain transfer institutions.
** – More natural sciences are listed beyond what is required for an AA Degree. Check with transfer institution to determine if an AS Degree is appropriate for transfer.
Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements and check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language & Diversity Requirements.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Selective admission may be implemented. Contact the transfer institution for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
Note: Some students major in Exercise Science as a pre-graduate program. Check the course requirements for admission to your graduate program if this is your goal. Course requirements for Exercise Science may vary greatly depending on Exercise Science Track & transfer institution you’ve chosen. Checking transfer institution for requirements is advised.
Courses required at some transfer institutions:
- CHM-263 & CHM-273 Organic Chemistry I & II
- PEH-261 Physical Activity for Health
- BIO-151 Nutrition
- PEC-127 Care & Prev. Athletic Injuries
- MAT-121 College Algebra
- PEH-111 Personal Wellness