Company Name: 7G Distributing, LLC
Job Responsibilities: • Keep unauthorized personnel out of the warehouse.
• Secure the inventory and warehouse at all times.
• Unload product from Suppliers, complete receiving paperwork, deliver the paperwork to Accounting, and put away received products as directed by management.
• Ability to lift up to 165 lbs. regularly
• Maintain 0 accidents for workers compensation claims or property claims per month
• Stage product for next day delivery and hot shots
• Load product onto trucks for delivery drivers, hot shots, and dunnage returns.
• Transfer product from one pick location to another pick location.
• Restock flow racks and pick areas as required.
• Complete Morning Check-Out / Evening Check-In processes for drivers following 7G Distributing, LLC formal procedures.
• Prepare warehouse readiness for night crew
• Ensure the warehouse is clean and orderly
• Ensure no beer is left outside the CEW
• Complete a physical inventory count daily and deliver paperwork to the Operations Manager
• Safely operate stand-up and sit-down forklifts, electric pallet jacks, compactor, baler, walk behind and ride-on scrubbers, tape machine, glue gun, air stapler, and shrink wrap machine and complete equipment checklist daily and before first use.
• Maintain certifications for forklifts and electric pallet jacks operation.
• Follow company policies and safety procedures as required.
• Participate in daily clean-up as well as general maintenance duties assigned by the Operations Manager
Pay Range: $12-$15/hr
Company Address: 5035 Chavenelle Road, Dubuque Iowa, 52002
Company Phone: (319) 848-2337
Fax: (319) 538-0105
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://www.7gdistributing.com/
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: 4 days per week
Date Position Expires: 02/28/2017
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.