Source – Cisco WebEx.
Q. Support Information
A. Phone: Call (408) 435-7088 or toll-free (866) 779-3239, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Q. What are the system requirements?
A. Here is a list of the requirements:
- A separate telephone line for the audio or a sound card and speakers.
- A 56Kbps Internet connection or better.
- Windows Users – Internet Explorer 6/7, Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7+, Netscape 8.1 or higher.
- Mac Users – Firefox 2, Safari 3.0 (Mac OS 10.4,10.5), Safari 2.0 (Mac OS 10.4) Safari 1.3 (Mac OS 10.3).
- Linux Users – Firefox 2, Mozilla 1.7 or higher.
NOTE: The WebEx plug-in will not install if your browser has high security settings or you do not have administrative rights on your PC
Q. How can I test that my system is ready to attend?
A. To test your system, please try joining a test meeting at: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
Q. Do I need to login to attend?
A. Yes. On the day of the event, follow these steps:
- Click on the event link from your reminder email.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the Join button.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog box to join teleconference / audio.
Q. When should I log in to attend the event?
A. All events start on time. Please join at least 10 minutes prior to the start time, so you don’t miss any of the presentation.
Q. Why is the Join Now button not activated?
A. The Join Now button will be active once the host starts the event. (Approximately 10 min before start time).
Q. I registered for the event but I am unable to join?
A. You should disable all pop-up blockers – even those included with any Internet browser toolbars you have installed on your computer. Once you’ve disabled your pop-up blockers, try joining the event again. Before you get into the event, you will see a page on your screen with “One Moment Please…”. Do not close that page or refresh your browser when that screen is present.
Q. How do I set up the audio portion of the webinar?
A. Audio will automatically stream through your computer speakers once you have joined. (You will need Computer Speakers and a Sound Card.) You may also choose to join the teleconference. The teleconference numbers will appear on your screen once you have joined online.
Q. Can I attend if I’m on a Mac?
A. You can attend a webinar with Mac OSX or above, Firefox and Safari browsers. Requirements:
- Requires Apple Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 or higher
Q. The presentation being shown does not fit in my screen?
A. Please set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels.