The North Iowa Venture Capital Fund II purpose is to stimulate economic development as a result of profitable investments in businesses in the North Iowa Region. The net proceeds of this offering will be used by the Company to make venture capital investments in an twelve county region consisting of:
While the NIVCF II will attempt to make venture capital investments in the twelve county region, the Company will make investments elsewhere. The North Iowa Venture Capital Fund II, LLC (NIVCF II) is looking to invest in early-stage, emerging and growth companies and attractive acquisition opportunities. Typical funding will provide $100,000 – $230,000 in direct equity or convertible debt financing.
How to Apply?
Qualifications of a preferred applicant will include but not be limited to:
- The principal business operations will be based in Iowa
- Company has been in business for three years or less
- Company will have a net worth of no more than $3 million
Process – Packages submitted must include the following to be considered:
- Business plan
- Financial requirements and needs
- Financial statements of owners
- Management resumes
- Credit references