Company Name: Crescent Electric Supply Company
Job Responsibilities: Primary Duties:
– Proficient understanding of company processes explained in the Crescent Electric Operating Procedures (CEOP’s) and Crescent Eclipse Training Guides (CETG’s). Ability to offer suggestions for improvement in CEOP’s and may be asked to define, create and teach CEOP’s and CETG’s.
– Prepare and teach classes to branch personnel on Crescent Electric Operating Procedures. This will include new processes, upgrades or bolt-on VAS’s.
– Conduct Branch Training Assessments at branch locations to discover opportunities to improve branch processes and procedures.
– Absorb, document, test and assist in assigned functional areas during a new release of the Epicor Eclipse ERP system. This activity should occur bi-annually and will involve interactions with several GO departments.
– Build onboarding tools for new hires, including curriculums, web based training tools and role-based training guides.
– For acquisitions, lead, train, mentor and coach during conversion and go live activities.
– Communicate branch concerns back to the Eclipse Core team for review.
– Assess additional training needs required by individuals/groups and adjust schedule to accommodate needs of the branch location.
– Complete Electrical Distributor Guided Education (EDGE) training program.
– Provide support to all responsible functional areas of a Crescent Electric Supply sales and distribution center during Go-live transition.
– Represent Crescent Electric in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the employee and company.
– Individual must possess strong PC skills and be comfortable with learning and teaching new technologies. Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately within time constraints and against deadlines. In addition, must possess strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate effectively with diversified branch personnel.
– Must have the ability and interest to train and maintain patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
– Must be able to communicate effectively with all staff possessing varying levels of computer skill.
– Must be comfortable with flying and travel. 50% travel required.
– Must be comfortable with public speaking.
– Must meet company driving record requirements.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay Range: DOE
Company Address: 7750 Dunleith Dr, East Dubuque Alabama, 61025
Company Phone: (563) 585-4076
Company Email: Angi.King@cesco.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: Monday – Friday
Date Position Expires: 06/09/2018
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.