Company Name: Metalcraft, Inc.
Job Responsibilities: Metalcraft, a leader in the nameplate/label industry, providing identification solutions for customers worldwide, has a great opportunity for a 2nd shift RFID Programmer. The RFID Programmer is responsible for programming, inspecting, and packaging of RFID products, assembling and producing prototypes, and using lean tools to eliminate non-value added work.
Specific primary responsibilities include:
• Operating all secondary programming stations.
• Performing data analysis from read write process for quality assurance
• Operating secondary assembly equipment such as eyeletter or ultrasonic welder (Universal RFID hard tag).
• Inspecting RFID orders per sampling procedure or customer requirements.
• Packaging RFID orders per procedure or customer specification.
• Working closely with RFID production members regarding programming and quality issues.
• Producing customer/prospect prototype orders.
• Using lean tools to eliminate non-value added work.
• Writing and maintaining standard work procedures.
• Basic computer skills
• Copy/layout training or experience
• Computer-controlled equipment operation experience
• Experience reading Prints
• A passion for pleasing their customers
Ideal candidates will also have a “can do,” flexible, and team-oriented approach; be a self-motivated, goal directed, self-starter; be technically inclined with the ability to quickly acquire an understanding of RFID, problem solve and trouble shoot.
Pay Range: DOQ
Company Address: 3360 9th St SW, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 428-9114
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: www.idplate.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Hours: Weeks 1-2: M-Th 3:30 pm-2:00 am; Week 3: M-Th 3:30-1:00 am & F 3:30-7:30 pm
Date Position Expires: 07/15/2018
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.