Company Name: Standard Merchandising Company
Job Responsibilities: Reporting to the CEO, the Director – Financial Planning & Analysis will develop and oversee effective financial forecast and budget processes, metric development and analysis, as well as manage reporting, ad hoc analysis and decision support. This role will support management in developing financial, operational and strategic models (both short-term and long-term strategic planning) with a focus on the delivery of effective and timely performance analysis. Accountabilities to include developing, maintaining and champion the use of reporting tools to expand the breadth and depth of financial operational reporting in pursuit of improved visibility to management for information necessary to support strategic and tactical decision-making.
• Define and lead annual business planning and budgeting process
• Define the cadence, process, tools, and outputs of the company’s ongoing business forecasting process and execute it, working closely with Sales and the Finance team
• Build, maintain, and own extensive financial model of the company’s historical and projected performance (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow) and related financial metrics
• Working closely with financial team, monitor company performance in variance analysis, revenue and cost trends and drivers, and product/project profitability
• Work closely with business leaders to manage and control financial results, identifying areas of both growth potential and operating efficiency
• Drive goal setting process that cascades overall company objectives down through individual objectives, and measure and report related monthly performance dashboards
• Analyze and recommend system enhancements that improve overall business intelligence.
• Adapt/customize reporting modules to yield KPI measurement and analytical insights in support of the management team
• Create relevant dashboards and\or reporting tools to enable functional leaders to make data driven decisions for day-to-day operations.
• Analyze and report on emerging business trends and operational drivers
• Ability to manage and effectively lead the financial team
• 4-10 years of professional experience in FP&A, corporate development, investment banking, consulting, private equity
• Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting; MBA or CPA preferred
• Demonstrated ability and experience in sophisticated financial modeling, analysis, and problem solving
• Uses data-driven evidence to communicate and educate stakeholders about the financial implications of business decisions
• Ability to drive process improvement
• Experience implementing metrics, processes, and systems needed to enable first-class financial analysis, forecasting, and problem solving
• Exceptional Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
MBA or advanced degree
CPA, CFA or equivalent designation
Financial services and/or banking experience
Pay Range: $80k – $120k
Company Address: 227 Poplar Street, Osage Iowa, 50461
Company Phone: (641) 732-3798
Company Email: email@example.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: Monday – Friday
Date Position Expires: 07/28/2018
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.