Company Name: Standard Merchandising Company
Job Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will oversee and manage all accounting functions while working closely with the operations and leadership team. This position includes overall accounting management of the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and responsible for the accuracy of the daily management reports which requires proven computer and analytical skills. This also includes month end closing, cash management and analysis, cost accounting, audit support, and other tasks associated with managing the close and continuous improvement plans to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting department.
• Provide leadership and management of all company accounting, financial planning (A/R, A/P, G/L, Cost Accounting, and Customer Contracts) reporting to the Director of FP&A.
• Manage daily banking activities including wire transfers, ACH transactions and credit card payment systems.
• Must have a “hands-on” mindset
• Cash Management and Analysis. Prepare cash flow projections. Ensure adequate control and management of all cash related functions.
• Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecasted data to determine Company’s progress toward stated short and long-range goals and objectives.
• Work with external auditors on annual financial statement audits
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
• Develop annual budgets and financial plans for the Company based on research and data reports
• Maintain internal control and safeguards to mitigate risks
• Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep Director of FP&A abreast of the company’s financial status.
• Manage data and depreciation for corporate income tax returns and all shareholder income tax data
• Manager external financial, banking and retirement plan audits
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in accounting, previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting
• Ability to determine key metrics upon which to measure productivity and profitability
• Ability to contribute to strategic planning and execution
• Exceptional Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Pay Range: $75k – $95k
Company Address: 227 Poplar Street, Osage Iowa, 50461
Company Phone: (641) 732-3798
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: Monday – Friday
Date Position Expires: 07/28/2018
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.