Company Name: The Salvation Army
Job Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
– Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, empty/clean all wastebaskets.
– Pick-up and unload donations as needed/scheduled.
– Replace light bulbs.
– Strip, clean, buff, and apply sealer to floors.
– Wash windows inside and out.
– Perform routine maintenance of housekeeping equipment and keep janitorial closet in a tidy and clean manner.
– Move furniture or put together furniture on a needed basis.
– Remove snow and other debris from around the perimeter of the building.
– Tear down and take out boxes from the family services area.
– Ensure all windows and doors are locked when necessary
– Light painting and other maintenance, as needed.
– Driving is an essential function of the role
– All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High school or equivalent diploma, and 6 months or more experience in a related field.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
– Ability to be flexible and able to work on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
– Knowledge of cleaning supplies and their use.
– Knowledge of standard hand tools and equipment.
– Basic skills in computers to access payroll, timekeeping and personal data via a web-based system.
– Good communication skills both written and spoken, and ability to maintain effective working relationships.
Other Qualifications: Must pass all applicable background checks. Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside. Must be approved through The Salvation Army Fleet Safety Program to drive either a Salvation Army or personal vehicle on Salvation Army business.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver’s license.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands include being on your feet for long periods of time, lifting heavy items, bending, stooping and climbing. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move more than 50 pounds occasionally.
Pay Range: Dependent on Experience
Company Address: 747 Village Green Dr SW, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 424-4031
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: https://careers-uscsalvationarmy.icims.com/jobs
Hours Per Week: Part-time
Hours: 28 Hours/Week
Date Position Expires: 08/20/2018
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.