Company Name: Recover Health
Job Responsibilities: Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
To learn more about Recover Health, follow the link below:
THE PERFECT PART TIME JOB FOR STUDENTS WHERE YOU CAN LEARN NEW HEALTHCARE SKILLS, BUILD YOUR RESUME AND HAVE FLEXIBLE HOURS!
Location: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and Nebraska
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. This job requires a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands. A genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written as well as oral directions, and excellent oral and written communication skills are desired.
• Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, and ambulation, medical monitoring, and health care related tasks. Fostering positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates
• Verbal communications with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff are conducted in a respectful, professional manner
• Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
• Reminding/assisting client with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
• Encouraging self-help activities
• Reporting/Documenting services provided and changes in client’s condition or family situation to the office
• Performing home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
• Planning meals, shopping for groceries, preparing and serving food/meals, feeding and clean-up
• Maintains clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures and state/federal regulations
MORE Questions: Call or text Annie at 612-258-5324
• Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
• CNA license in the state of application
• 18 years of age or older with High school degree/GED
Pay Range: Flexible
Company Address: 5900 Green Oak Drive, Minnetonka Minnesota, 55343
Company Phone: (952) 926-9808
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: Recoverhealth.org
Hours Per Week: Full-time, Part-time
Date Position Expires: 12/30/2018
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.