Company Name: Winnebago Industries
Job Responsibilities: Reports To
Manager, Cost Accounting
Primary Objective of Position
Ensure that Standard Costing is maintained along with maintaining & analyzing all inventories balances. This will require working with multiple areas within the Winnebago Motorized Operations business units and other areas of Finance.
Key Areas of Responsibility
– Maintain/update standard cost for purchased & manufactured parts.
– Standard costing of current and new Motorized production units.
– Maintain/update departments factored labor and burden rates.
– Performing various accounting procedures and analysis related to the proper statement of inventory balances.
– Help coordinate and participate in the Motorized WIP physical inventory counts.
– Track and review the Motorized perpetual cycle counts.
– Assist in month-end inventory closing procedures and account reconciliations.
– Special projects and other duties as needed.
– Requires the ability to work with and analyze large volumes of data.
– Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced environment.
– Able to identify and question variances and potential errors.
Minimal travel may be required at times to other Winnebago locations.
Education & Experience
– Degree in Finance or Accounting.
– Cost Accounting experience strongly preferred.
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required.
– Minimum 2 years of previous experience in an accounting role preferred.
Pay Range: Depending on Experience (DOE)
Company Address: 605 West Crystal Lake Road, Forest City Iowa, 50436
Company Phone: (952) 828-8436
Company Email: email@example.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Hours: Business Hours
Date Position Expires: 12/31/2018
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.