Company Name: NHMF, LLC
Job Responsibilities: • Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering plans. The Welder Fabricator will use the blueprints along with other data to develop and design their welding projects.
• Fabricating metal objects involves laying out, cutting, and fitting, measuring and welding metals to create the desired shape of object. This is highly detailed work and requires the Welder Fabricator to be knowledgeable of many techniques and tools.
• Must constantly inspect and test welds and equipment. Welds are checked for durability as well as meeting specified standards.
• A successful Welder Fabricator enjoys working with their hands and has an analytical mind. They can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail. In addition to these traits, employers look for applicants with the following skillsets.
• Team member may be required to lift up to 75 lbs. manually.
• Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
• Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Knowledge of industry safety practices.
• Ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications.
• Knowledge of specific welding processes (MIG)
• Ability to use heavy machinery, such as forklifts and cranes.
• Punctual and good attendance is a must!
• Good communication skills, good attitude and the ability to work well with others.
Pay Range: $16-$18
Company Address: 928 W Milwaukee St., New Hampton Iowa, 50659
Company Phone: (641) 394-4111
Fax: (641) 394-4542
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: http://www.nhmfcorp.com/
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Date Position Expires: 01/31/2019
How to Apply: Apply in person, Fax resume and cover letter, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Drug Test, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.