Company Name: LOU-RICH
Job Responsibilities: This welder can weld with a variety of equipment: mig, tig, or gas. This welder passes internal leak tests within Lou-Rich, Inc. testing capacity. The welder is required to fabricate parts without fixturing, but have access to prints. This person is required to have the capacity to trouble shoot and operate complex fixtures. The welder can weld a large variety of materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel, galvanized, and brass. This welder must be able to meet any cosmetic and structural specifications to Lou-Rich, Inc. or any internal or external customer requirements. This person will be responsible for documenting welding procedures and setup sheets. The welder may be required to train others and fill out all necessary paper work (production job records, non-conformances, time cards, product identification tags, in-process inspection records, and facility maintenance records).
Location: Albert Lea Shift: 2nd Shift and 3rd Shift Available
Status: Non-Exempt Type: Full-time
• High school Diploma or Equivalent
• Technical high school graduate in welding field
• 0-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment or minimum one (1) year welding experience in production (Manual or
• Knowledge of the use and set up of MIG welding equipment, oxyacetylene torch, sander, grinder, hand tools, and
• Accurately operate and read measuring devices
• All applicants are required to take GMAW skills test which will consist of one single pass weld on a 1/8’ steel butt vertical down
We offer the following:
• Medical & Short-Term Disability – Low premium rates!
• HRA – 100% Employer Contribution, helps pay medical deductible!
• Free Clinic – For covered employees and their dependents!
• Long Term Disability & Life Insurance – 100% Employer Paid!
• Personal Time Off- We let you use before you accrue!
• Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $4,000 per Year!!
• Paid Holidays – Eligible on 1st day of employment!
• 401K and ESOP – Stock ownership retirement funds are invested for you with no contribution from employee.
• Profit Sharing – Share the company’s profit!!
• $2.00 Shift Premium – Best shift premium in our region!
• Clean and safe work environment. (MNSHARP Approved Worksites)
Pay Range: DOE
Company Address: 505 West Front Street, Albert Lea Minnesota, 56007
Company Phone: (507) 377-8910
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://lou-rich.com/
Hours Per Week: Full-time, Permanent
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Date Position Expires: 05/31/2019
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website, Apply in person, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Drug Test, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.