Company Name: Millennium Therapy
Job Responsibilities: Assists in the provision of screens, collection of assessment data, and direct treatment to a general rehab caseload under the direction and supervision of the Physical Therapist. Participates in the clinical team process. Provides teaching and training to care giver staff. Participates in clinical program development.
May, where allowed by law, supervise the Rehab Tech, PT Aide, and/or Rehab Aide.
• Conducts resident screens (without interpretation) as directed by the supervising Physical Therapist.
• Collects assessment data, as part of the evaluation process, as directed by the supervising Physical Therapist.
• Under a physician’s order, provides direct treatment to patients/residents as directed by and according to the plan of care outlined by the supervising Physical Therapist where allowed by law. Treatment venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
• Documents patient/resident progress toward meeting established goals as stated in the treatment plan outlined by the supervising Physical Therapist.
• Provides training to patients, residents, caregivers and families according to the plan of care outlined by the supervising Physical Therapist.
• Completes documentation of direct treatment provided within established time frames.
• Prepares treatment materials and assists with other clerical duties as directed by the Physical Therapist.
• Participates with the Physical Therapist in research projects, in-service training and public relations programs.
• Participates in quality improvement activities.
• Responsible for service and operational excellence of all assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of those utilizing or impacted by the department.
• Exhibits courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, residents, families, care givers, visitors, physicians, administrators and co-workers.
Pay Range: TBD
Company Address: 4726 Merle Hay Rd, Ste 207, Des Moines Iowa, 50322
Company Phone: (515) 331-3190
Company Email: email@example.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 06/25/2019
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.