Company Name: Recover Health
Job Responsibilities: Home Health Aide
Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
The Home Health Aide is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. This job requires a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands. This position desires someone with genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written and oral directions, as well as being able to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms.
What you will do:
• Perform personal care tasks including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, ambulation, medical monitoring, and health care related tasks.
• Communicate verbally with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff in a professional manner
• Ensure client safety while maintaining a safe environment
• Remind and assist clients with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
• Encourage self-help activities
• Report and Document services provided and changes in client’s condition or family situation to the office
• Perform home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
• Plan meals, shop for groceries, prepare and serve meals, and clean up
• Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
• Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints is a plus
• 18 years of age or older with High school degree/GED
• Minimum of one-year Home Health Care experience or LTC experience a plus
• Completion of Recover Health’s competency testing for HHA
MORE Questions: Call or text Annie at 612-258-5324
We offer comprehensive, flexible benefit packages for full time employees (30 hours):
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
All employees receive the opportunity of:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• 401k participation with Annual discretionary match
• Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
• Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning
Recover Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to putting veterans back to work. We know the valuable leadership experience veterans receive while serving our country.
Pay Range: Pay Per Visit
Company Address: 2900 Weston Pkwy, Suite 200, Des Moines Iowa, 50266
Company Phone: (515) 497-7700
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: https://www.recoverhealth.org/careers/
Hours Per Week: Full-time, Part-time
Date Position Expires: 10/09/2019
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website, Apply in person, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.