Company Name: PMG
Job Responsibilities: PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs. PMG is an EEO.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on
assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skill set.
Details are as follows:
Position Manufacturing Technician
Pay Rate/Salary: $18-$21/hour (DOE ) + OT paid at time and a half after 40 hours
Guarantee: 50 hours/week guaranteed, at a minimum
Per Diem: $45/day tax free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.575/mile to and from job site
Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG, Single Occupancy
· Mechanical aptitude
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing or heavy industrial environment
· Variable experience to include: machine operation, CNC machining, assembly, forklift operation etc.
· Technical school education in a skilled trade, a plus
· Expert ability to recognize and use hand and power tools
· Ability to perform physically demanding tasks to include: lifting, pushing, pulling etc.
· Ability to work in the elements – hot or cold, as required
· Ability to work 50 hours/week, at a minimum
· Ability to commit to projects lasting anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 or 6 months
· Ability to drive to jobsites as well as provide transportation to and from jobsite/hotel
· Ability to take direction and work accordingly, independently or in a team
Send your resume to email@example.com
Pay Range: $18-$21/hr
Company Address: 7809 Southtown Center, 102, Bloomington Minnesota, 55431
Company Phone: (866) 522-6701
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: http://www.pmgservices.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 02/10/2020
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.