Company Name: Landus Cooperative
Job Responsibilities: Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Custom Applicator! Do you have a passion for agriculture and operating large equipment/applicators? Would you consider yourself reliable and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can apply crop protection products and assist in our agronomy and grain operations. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Apply and understand the use of agronomy products to customer’s fields including dry and liquid fertilizer, chemicals, NH3, and lime. In addition, record daily application logs.
• Operate various application equipment, tender trucks, and NH3 equipment.
• Maintain and record maintenance of application equipment, tending equipment, NH3 equipment, pickups and side dress units.
• Operate dry fertilizer plants, chemical containment buildings, and NH3 plants.
• Assist in housekeeping and maintenance of facilities & grounds.
• Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
• Must have or be able to obtain a Class A CDL with air brake, tanker, and HazMat endorsements.
• Participate in company DOT drug and alcohol program and maintain current DOT physical.
• Must have or be able to obtain a commercial pesticide applicators license with 1A, 1B, and 1C endorsements.
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
• Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and related experience and/or training.
• Three to five years of application experience.
• Good computer skills.
• Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Pay Range: Competitive pay
Company Address: 1349 75th Street, Bradford Iowa, 50041
Company Phone: (641) 648-6704
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: https://www.landuscooperative.com/careers
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: 5 days and some weekends
Date Position Expires: 05/01/2020
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.