Company Name: Regional Health Services of Howard County
- Responsible for the knowledge and capabilities to perform radiographic procedures and to assist physicians and Radiologist with image modalities listed in the Radiology Procedures Manual.
- Responsible in the participation of (call) support and must be able to perform general radiographic and additional modalities such as CT and Dexa, scan procedures independently while exercising professional judgment in the performance of procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DETAILED DUTIES:
- Completes all radiologic procedures, including Radiography, Computed Radiography, and DEXA scanning as described in the Radiology Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Assists with or completes administration of contrast media, including IV, Oral, and Rectal Contrast.
- Operates imaging equipment and other equipment/devices as necessary. Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of work-related area and ensures equipment is in good working condition with quality control standards.
- Evaluates images for technical quality.
- Processes exposed radiographs appropriately and has general knowledge of processing equipment.
Monitors diagnostic area for safety and uses safe radiation practices. Calculates exposure factors and practices radiation protection. Maintains radiographic technique charts.
- Identifies and safely transports patients to and from the Radiology Department.
- Monitors supplies and restocks areas with supplies and linen as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for patient records and film management. Completes all paperwork, including scheduling, patient work-up, patient consent, reports, and filing.
- Provides competent patient care to all populations by obtaining and appropriately interpreting data, making appropriate decisions based on knowledge of age-specific growth and development and appropriately adapting procedures and treatments.
- Assists with quality assurance and maintains all records.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Graduate of an AMA Accredited Radiography Program with ARRT or ARCRT.
- Permit to practice from the State of Iowa.
- BLS (CPR) certified or obtained within 3 months of employment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Pay Range: DOE
Company Address: 235 8th Ave W, Cresco, IA 52136
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: https://www.applicantpro.com/j/1673377-134027
Hours Per Week: Part-time
Date Position Expires: 04/12/2021
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.