Company Name: Sunbelt Rentals – Climate Control Services
Job Responsibilities: Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Please apply online through the Sunbelt Rentals website, link provided below. Additionally, please email me directly with resume & short introduction. Lance.Crowell@Sunbeltrentals.com
(Branch Manager – Grimes, IA)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: HVAC Technician 1
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track for future opportunities within Sunbelt
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Be a team player, assisting in our sales, operations & customer service needs
Sunbelt Rentals–the fastest growing rental business in North America–is seeking an HVAC Technician 1. As an HVAC Technician 1, demonstrate a level of professionalism through positive communication and appearance that will be respected by other service personnel and provide an exemplary level of service to our customers! Delivering portable HVAC equipment to the customer demonstrating skills and performance in the use, operation, and repair of all company equipment. Additionally, works primarily in the shop keeping it organized, clean and safe, learns how to check in, clean and prepare equipment for rental support other tech staff on large jobs, requires no specific technical experience is necessary, but is preferred.
• Communicates professionally with customers, managers, and sales engineers to schedule deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
• Delivers and installs rented HVAC equipment. Trains authorized operator (and/or customer) on safe use of equipment.
• Successfully troubleshoots and completely understands the operation, function, specifications, capabilities and controls of any piece of rental equipment.
• Operates company vehicle safely and maintains a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record free from points.
• Cleans and tests returned equipment making sure operation and appearance is up to standards.
• Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
• Jobsite Installation and testing equipment for propane and natural gas applications.
• Works with managers and sales engineers to maintain accurate records and tracking of in-stock and rented equipment.
• On call for emergency service and available with a rotating schedule for emergency service response calls on weekends and evenings.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
• Experience in customer facing service or technician role
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
• Basic math skills
• Must be Mechanically inclined
• Able to work after hours and weekend work as required during peak times
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Pay Range: $19.50
Company Address: 1500 SE 19th St. #280, Grimes Iowa, 50111
Company Phone: (515) 240-3027
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://sunbeltrentals
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 02/28/2022
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.