Company Name: WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions
Job Responsibilities: Calling All New RN International Grads Studying In the U.S!
HIRE – Visa Sponsorship Available
DIRECT HIRE for International
Full Job Description
Salary: Based on Experience
WorldWide HealthStaff has partnered with exceptional facilities who are very interested in hiring MedSurg and Progressive Care RNs.
Full Time Position requiring 36-40 hours week.
Visa Sponsorship Available.
Some Sign On Bonuses Available
Job Overview: 12-hour shifts – days
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The nurse-to-patient ratio differ by location
• RNs are supported by Nursing Assistants in caring for assigned patients
• The physical requirements of the RN position include the ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and the ability to push/pull a minimum of 30 pounds, which includes the lifting, pushing and/or pulling of medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients
Job Requirements Include:
• Should work well in a team environment
• Must plan to take NCLEX-RN exam during OPT time or have an ATT
• Solid computer skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Should be friendly and a team worker
About WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions:
If you are an international nurse or healthcare professional looking to expand your skill set and further your career, WorldWide HealthStaff Solutions will make the process simple and stress-free
Pay Range: May vary upon experience
Company Address: 9101 Kings Parade Boulevard, Suite 201 Charlotte, NC 28273 USA 208-757-1658, Charlotte North Carolina, 28273
Company Phone: (208) 538-0711
Company Email: email@example.com
Company Website: https://healthstaff.org/
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: May vary upon hospital facility
Date Position Expires: 12/22/2022
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.