Company Name: YSS Francis Lauer
Job Responsibilities: As a Residential Youth Overnight Specialist, you will supervise and care for residential participants during the overnight and morning hours while providing an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust. This position is one of supervision rather than counseling or therapy.
What we offer:
• $1500 sign-on bonus
• Fun team environment
• Mission-driven work
• Wellness program offerings
• Discounts on pet insurance
• Flexible shift and hours
• Training and development opportunities
What you will need:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Flexibility to cover shifts as needed.
• One (1) year of experience in the care and management of groups of adolescents is preferred.
• At least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license to meet requirements to drive agency vehicles.
• Recovering applicants must have a minimum of two years of continuous sobriety to be considered for this position.
What you will do:
• Supervise participants during the evening, night, and early morning relating to participants in a caring, supportive and therapeutic manner.
• Take an active interest in the participants and be aware of individuals presenting problems.
• Enforce program rules and restrictions consistently, fairly, and firmly.
• Report any non-authorized absences during the night, in accordance with program policy and procedure.
• Provide crisis intervention when needed and alert on-call staff of a medical or counseling emergency.
• Perform bed checks every 15 – 30 minutes
Pay Range: 14.00
Company Address: 50 North Eisenhower Ave, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 423-7362
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://www.yss.org/buildinghope/
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: As scheduled including weekends
Hours: As scheduled, primarily evening hours
Date Position Expires: 12/10/2022
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.