Company Name: City of Mason City
Job Responsibilities: This City of Mason City is currently accepting applications for a part-time Transit Driver. The hours available for this position are 6am-12pm and 12pm-6pm, Monday through Friday, no weekends. Flexible schedule available. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO GET THE REQUIRED CDL LICENSE.
Apply online at www.masoncity.net or call 641-421-3378.
Operates a transit passenger bus over designated routes and on special trips.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Operates a transit passenger bus on a fixed route in accordance with time schedules
• Picks up and discharges passengers
• Collects fares and issues and collects transfer slips
• Ensures safety of bus and passengers while en route
• Maintains communication with Development Services using two-way radio
• Provides passengers with schedule and route information
• May operate wheelchair lift and passenger restraint systems
• Promotes a positive image of Mason City Public Transit and the City of Mason City by fostering positive public relations
• Performs pre and post trip vehicle inspections to identify damaged or defective equipment
• Graduation from high school or GED from an accredited institution of higher learning
• Prior experience driving a truck or bus desired
• Class C CDL with passenger endorsement is required, but CDL training will be provided for qualified applicants without the necessary driver’s license and endorsement.
Position open until filled. EOE.
Pay Range: $16.00/hr
Company Address: 10 1st St NW, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 421-3378
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://www.masoncity.net/
Hours Per Week: Part-time
Hours: Up to 28 hrs
Date Position Expires: 03/31/2022
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.