Company Name: AERON Advanced Manufacturing
Job Responsibilities: • Flexibility with work schedule and willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Reliable and dependable attendance.
• Previous experience in injection molding machine maintenance and repair. 1 year preferred.
• Strong electric skills
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations
• Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
• Assist in keeping plant machinery and mechanical equipment in good repair
• Repair and maintain molding machines, auxiliary equipment chiller and cooling systems
• Perform basic facility and grounds maintenance
• Ability to do logic programming for new equipment and maintain existing equipment.
Pay Range: 16-20 per Hr. DOE
Company Address: 1511 S Garfield Pl., Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 422-9950
Company Email: email@example.com
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Days: Monday thru Friday
Date Position Expires: 02/28/2023
How to Apply: Apply in person (Bring resume and cover letter with you) or Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.