Company Name: Forge + Build (EquipmentShare)
Job Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
– Maintain positive relationship with current customer base
– Work in yard and with other sales and yard persons to ensure quality customer service
– Assemble customers’ loads in accordance with loading list for delivery to job site at the time and date required
– Assist with receiving and loading trucks
– Operates forklifts and vehicles according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
– Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
– Knowledge of lumber and building products preferred
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak professionally
– Must be prepared to work alternate weekends
– Experience operating a forklift and straight truck preferred
– Must hold either a commercial drivers license or chauffeur’s license depending on state, appropriate for weight of vehicle to be operated
– Must pass DOT physical, as truck’s driven are over 10k lb
Pay Range: $12+ depending on experience
Company Address: 183 1st Avenue NE, Britt Iowa, 50423
Company Phone: (641) 843-3825
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://www.equipmentshare.com/careers/openings?gh_jid=4862521
Hours Per Week: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary, Seasonal
Date Position Expires: 12/31/2023
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website, Apply in person, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.