Company Name: KIMT-TV
Job Responsibilities: KIMT-TV, an Allen Media Broadcasting station, is actively seeking a Digital Content Manager to work in our Rochester, Minnesota newsroom and will be responsible for developing and shaping KIMT’s digital presence using technologies and platforms of today, with an eye toward the platforms of the future. On a day-to-day basis, this person would be responsible for managing our station website and KIMT’s various social media accounts. An in-depth understanding of multimedia and web platforms will be essential for this role.
• Relevant work experience in digital media, online content creation, and journalism
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software, analytics tools, and
social networking platforms.
• Ability to learn and utilize content management systems.
• Knowledge of current events
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Manage timing and flow of new content on KIMT’s website and social platforms to promote growth and viewer engagement.
• Collaboration with both the Sales and News departments to enhance station initiatives.
• Bring new ideas and concepts to help create new, exciting, and unique content for our viewers.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or Digital Media and/or three years work experience in a writing/editorial capacity in a news organization.
To apply, please visit our website (below) or send a cover letter and resume to the company address listed.
Pay Range: $40,000-$50,000
Company Address: 112 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 423-2540
Company Email: Karen.Norton@kimt.com
Company Website: https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kimt.html
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 12/01/2023
How to Apply: Apply online via the company website, Email resume and cover letter
Requirements: Background Check
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.