Company Name: Performance Beef
Job Responsibilities: We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our progressive livestock and row crop operation located near Osage, IA. This role offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
– Operating farm and heavy equipment
– Mixing and delivering feed
-Assisting with vaccinating and treating protocol in Livestock
– Bedding livestock and spreading bed pack
– Performing general maintenance and repairs
– Participating in growing, harvesting, and maintenance of row crops.
– Valid driver’s license
– Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required
– Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks
– Positive work attitude and team player mentality
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 641-832-8700
Pay Range: $25/HR
Company Address: 39901Foothill Ave., St. Ansgar Iowa, 50472
Company Phone: (641) 832-8700
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 05/01/2024
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.