Company Name: City of Mason City
Job Responsibilities: The City of Mason City is taking applications for Police Officer. The Mason City Police Department serves a community of 28,000 and is located just two hours from Des Moines and the Twin Cities. We offer a competitive salary scale that starts at $62,700 for non-certified officers and up to $83,000 for certified. Additional compensation for college education and shift differential is also available. Relocation assistance available.
• 21 years of age or older at time of hire.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid State driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Not be addicted to drugs or alcohol (Chapter 400.17 of the Iowa Code).
• No felony convictions.
• No disqualifying misdemeanors within the last seven years.
• Meet the Iowa Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA) physical and vision requirements.
• Non-certified officers – Pass the written POST test and ILEA required physical fitness test.
• Certified officers – Only need to participate in the physical agility test for baseline purposes, and do not need to take the written POST test.
• Pass a post-offer physical/drug test, polygraph and psychological evaluation.
• Live within 30 miles of Mason City within six month of hire.
The written POST and physical agility testing will be conducted March 23rd. Candidates will receive additional details about the testing once an application is received.
Apply online at www.masoncitypd.us or call 641-421-3378 for assistance.
Pay Range: $62,700/yr
Company Address: 10 1st St NW, Mason City Iowa, 50401
Company Phone: (641) 421-3378
Company Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: https://www.masoncitypd.us/
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Date Position Expires: 03/08/2024
How to Apply: Apply ONLY online via the company website
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Skills Test
North Iowa Area Community College (NIACC) makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided herein. NIACC expressly disclaim any and all liability for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence in procuring, compiling or providing the information contained in this site, including without limitation, liability with respect to any use of this site, or the information contained herein. Reliance on the information contained on this site, is solely at your own risk. The information may change or be altered at any time.