Resources for Students
We know this could be a challenging semester and we want you to know about the resources that are available to help.
- Student Learning Center (BC109) or 641-422-4266 – tutoring, study groups, study strategies and more
- Technology Services and Canvas Help Desk – 641-422-4357 or email@example.com
- Advising Office and Disability Services – (AB104) or 641-422-4207
- Personal Counseling – (AB104) or 641-422-4207
- Mercy/Quick Care Vouchers – ask for in Student Development Center
- Community Health Center – 641-450-0601
- Suicide Hotline – 1-800-273-8255
- Financial Aid Office – (AB102) or 641-422-4167
- PACE – (AB104) can help with gas, groceries, books, if eligible
The staff in the Student Development Center are always happy to help with any questions (AB104).