Online Degrees and Courses
Online degrees and courses at NIACC give you the flexibility to study anytime and anywhere. Choose from:
- Degrees you can complete entirely online
- Credit and continuing education (non-credit) courses*
- Courses that meet the Associate in Arts (AA) degree requirements
NIACC also provides outstanding online course resources and support so you will be successful. Of course, you can always contact a counselor with any questions.
If you learn well on your own and are comfortable working and communicating remotely, online learning is a great option.
Business Office Associate Certificate
Business Office Associate Diploma
Business Office Specialist Degree
Business Administration Degree
Early Childhood Education Diploma
Foundations of Business Certificate
Insurance and Financial Management Degree
Software Applications Specialist Certificate
Interested in an Online Degree?
Complete the Online Degree Request Info form.
Search Online Credit Courses
Search Continuing Education Courses-(non-credit)
Associate in Arts Degree (A.A.)
Register for Courses
- Apply to NIACC and receive your student ID only if you have not done so within the past 2 years.
- Contact a counselor if you have questions about online courses. Complete the Academic Counselor Request Form.
- Choose an online degree or online classes (make note of the course section title and section name)
- Click on the registration button below to register.
The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) is an agreement among member states, districts, and territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance education courses and programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in another state. SARA is overseen by a National Council and administered by four regional education compacts.
*Continuing education (non-credit) classes are intended for personal and professional development and do not lead to a degree.