Virtual Campus Tour
Welcome to NIACC! We put together a virtual photo album to give you an inside look at our beautiful campus. Please take a look around let us know what you think, we would love to answer any questions you might have. Oh, and make sure you check out our campus tour videos too.
Named after Dr. David R Pierce who served as NIACC President between 1971 and 1981. The majority of the administrative offices are located here. There are no classrooms in this building.
- Student Development
- Financial Aid Office
- Business Office
- Administrative Services
- Student Access Center
- Admissions Office
- School Partnerships Office
Built in 1977. Named for Clifford H. Beem who was once Director of Arts and Sciences at NIACC. His memorial fund provides student scholarships annually through the NIACC Foundation.
- Student Learning Center
- Tutoring (Free of Charge)
- Café Bean
- Stoltenberg Forum
- Classrooms in each corner
Built in 1970, was the first permanent building on the NIACC campus. Named after Dr. William McAllister, who served as the first board president after MCJC became NIACC in 1966.
- Health Division
- Health Simulation Lab
- Science/Math Wing
- Computer Labs
- Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
- Small Business Development Center
Named after former NIACC President David Buettner (Bit-ner), who served from 1981-2001. President Buettner was a race car enthusiast and a strong supporter of all our Industrial programs. Houses majority of our Industrial Technology programs.
- Automotive Service Technology
- Agriculture/NIACC Farm
- Heating and Air Conditioning Technology
- Building Trades
- Diesel Technology
A $3 million state-of-the-art building. A substantial gift from alumni (the late) David and Phyllis Murphy provided the opportunity to create this facility. Other major donors were industries in North Iowa who saw the need for skilled workers. Serves employees from local industries as well as degree-seeking students preparing to become high performance technicians.
- Tool & Die Technology
- IST – Industrial Systems Technology
- IMM – Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance
To apply for housing, they can fill out a contract online. A $250 deposit is required along with the contract. 19 meal plan is included in the cost. Total cost for room and board is approx $7128 (Double Suite) up to $9316 (Full Suite/Semi-Private Suite) a year. Students not living on campus can purchase a meal plan and eat at the dorm eatery.
- 70 + Hi-Definition Security Cameras
- 2 RAs on each floor
- 2 Head Residents live on site
- Free Wi-Fi and cable TV
- 24 hour computer lab
- Free Parking (housing students do get a parking sticker)
- 70 + Hi-Definition Security Cameras
Renovated in Summer 2005 to allow bigger Broadway style shows. Variety of shows and performances are offered each year.
In 2015 NIACC spent over $400,000 in piano upgrades. NIACC has shown it’s commitment to students by providing great instruments for student learning.
- Vocal: Choir and NIACC Singers
- Instrumental: Concert Band and Jazz Band
- Practice Rooms
- Athletic Office
- Available for use by students, student/athletes, faculty, and staff – Need to provide NIACC One Card
- Weight room and Cardio
- Softball, Baseball, Cross Country, Wrestling, Track and Golf practice in the Rec Center
- Wrestling Room
- 3 classrooms
- Offices for some coaches as well as the Athletic Director
Dedicated in 1990 is named after Will F. Muse and his daughter Elizabeth Norris, who have supported numerous local organizations through the Elizabeth Muse Norris Charitable Fund.
- Meeting Facilities in upper level used by NIACC and community
- Students get free admission to athletic events when they show their One Card
- Seats approximately 2000 fans
- Used for athletic events (volleyball and basketball), practices, campus, fairs, and graduation
- Food Court
- Continuing Education
- Institutional Advancement/Alumni Office