TRIO Student Support Services
TRIO Student Support Services is a federally funded grant project which helps eligible students stay in college and graduate. Our goal is to promote academic and personal success of all participants. The Project offers counseling, tutoring, financial literacy, orientation classes, career exploration, transfer assistance, and cultural opportunities.
Participants of this program must be:
- Citizens or legal residents of the United States
- High school graduates or GED/HSED recipients
- Currently enrolled in a two-year degree program
Participants must meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements:
- First generation student (neither parent or guardian has a four-year college degree)
- Limited income
- Students with a documented disability (i.e. mental health, physical, learning, chronic)
TRIO can help you navigate your college experience. Students interested in these services should call 641-422-4105, or 1-888-GO NIACC, ext. 4105 or stop in the Student Access Center, room #106 in the Administration Building.