- Dial 911 – for Police, Fire and Medical Emergencies
- Campus Emergency Phone – 641-425-2247 (7 a.m. to midnight)
- Campus Switchboard – 641-423-1264 (7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m Monday – Friday)
- All serious illnesses and injuries should be reported immediately to an instructor or an administrator. This will be followed by the reporting student’s participation in completing an Accident Report Form [pdf].
- Accident Report Forms are filed with the Business Office.
- In the event of a serious accident or critical illness, the affected student’s immediate family may be notified by the President or a designee.
- Recognizing the student’s right to privacy, public media information pertaining to serious or major accidents will be handled through the Community Relations Office.
- Any crime on campus or violation of the Student Conduct Code should be reported to the Vice President for Student Services. 641-422-4106