Articulation Agreements

At NIACC we make transferring to a four-year college or university as easy as possible. Students should, however, check the requirements of their major with a NIACC counselor/advisor. Students are also encouraged to correspond with their transfer college to obtain a verification of their planned courses while at NIACC. Course equivalency sheets between NIACC and transfer institutions are available from a NIACC counselor/advisor or here on the web.