Transferring Military Credit

In order for a student to transfer in credit from a prior college, the student must request an official copy of their transcript be sent directly to the NIACC Registrar’s Office.

Veterans may receive credit for courses completed while in the military, provided the training is applicable to your current program of study, and the course is listed in the ACE (American Council of Education) Guide. To recieve credit, the student must request an official military transcript to be sent to the NIACC Registrar’s Office for evaluation. Students may request the military transcript by following directions at the following website: