Career Link is an exciting educational opportunity that will prepare students for a successful career by allowing them to take college courses while in high school. Career Link provides courses that meet credit and graduation requirements for high schools, as well as requirements for two- and four-year degrees. Tuition and fees for these courses are paid through an agreement between local high schools and North Iowa Area Community College.
How Can Students Benefit from Career Link?
- Courses are free to the student and their family
- Receive high school and college credit
- Explore a career area and strengthen skills
- Gain hands-on experience
- Build confidence and skills for college
- Meet friends who have similar interests
Nationally Accredited Program
NIACC’s Career Link program is accredited by NACEP, National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships. This accreditation demonstrates that the Career Link program meets or exceeds rigorous national standards of quality in the areas of curriculum, instructors, students, assessment, and program evaluation.