We offer a variety of opportunities for employers to reach NIACC students and alumni. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee, a student intern or establish an apprenticeship opportunity, we can connect you with well-trained individuals.
NIACC has a job posting section of our website that students and alumni may use for finding employment, summer/seasonal jobs, and internship opportunities. Please use one of the following links to request a job or internship be posted.
- Build awareness
- Mentor a student
- Partner for recruitment events
- Promote your organization
- Post internship opportunities
- Save time & money on recruitment
- Build a talent pipeline of workforce
- Improve employee retention
- Post job opportunities
- Shared with students and alumni
- Interview students virtually or on the NIACC campus
For questions and/or to be connected with a NIACC team member that can assist with one of the above Employer Services, email Melinda McGregor at Melinda.McGregor@niacc.edu, Director of Emerging Workforce Solutions, or call 641-422-4302.