Adult Education & Literacy
Adult Education & Literacy provides individuals age 17 and older accessible, quality instruction which develops life, work, and literacy skills.
These skills provide the opportunity for higher learning, job potential, and a sense of accomplishment. Adult Education & Literacy classes are supported by federal and state funds.
- High School Equivalency (HSE)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Upgrade Your Skills
- Employer Services
Complete this interest form to learn more about the program:
Partner Agency Links:
- Iowa Workforce Development
- Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation
- Iowa Department for the Blind
- Department of Human Services
- North Iowa Community Action
- Region 2 Workforce Development Board