The Master Writing course uses Web-based software for instruction, practice, and testing. Students’ skills are assessed in order to focus on concepts needed for mastery. Students can earn 1, 2, 3, or 4 NIACC credits and can begin at any time so there is no need to wait until next semester to enroll.
Is Mastery Writing right for you?
- Have you been away from school for an extended period of time and need a refresher course in writing?
- Do only certain areas of your writing need improvement?
- Are you struggling with the pace of your current writing class?
- Do you need support with your current writing class or a content area of writing?
- Is English your second language?
If you said “Yes” to any of these questions, Mastery Writing might be a good option for you.
Contact Mastery Writing Coordinator