The NIACC Testing Center provides space and proctoring for NIACC class make-up exams and students requiring special accommodations. We also conduct testing for various professional certifications for members of the community. Please review the testing details listed below and call with any additional questions or to schedule an appointment.
Testing Center Contact Information
641-422-4237 or 1-888-GO-NIACC, ext 4237 or email at email@example.com
Activity Center – Room 210
Please note: You must arrive early enough to be sure you have the proper amount of time to complete testing by the designated closing time. For example, if your instructor has given you 90 minutes to complete an exam, you must arrive at least 90 minutes prior to closing in order to take the exam that day.
NIACC offers the following testing services on a walk-in basis:
- NIACC and Buena Vista University make-up testing for faculty
- Pesticide applicator testing*
The following exams require appointments:
- CLEP* (Contact the Testing Center to schedule testing only)
- To Register for a CLEP exam, contact:
- Proctored testing* for other university distance learning programs
- HiSET testing (schedule times through your online account)
- For specific information & questions about HiSET. Contact:
Sandra Leake at 641-422-4176
- High school credit course testing (Contact Joyce Hagen at Joyce.Hagen@niacc.edu to make testing arrangements. Once testing is approved by Joyce, you can walk-in to take exams.)
- Testing for continuing certification and licensure
- ASE (register through ASE, then contact us to schedule testing)
- Dental Assistant*
- HVAC/Plumbing (register through Kirkwood website, then contact us to schedule testing)
- Nurses’ aide (call for an appointment after making payment through Continuing Education, 641-422-4358)
- Pearson Vue (schedule through Pearson’s website)
- Prometric (schedule through Prometric’s website)
*Some assessment services require payment of a test sitting fee. Fees can be paid via check or cash only.
For more information contact the Testing Center at 641-422-4237 or 1-888-GO NIACC, ext. 4237, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.