Schedule Your Visit
Campus Tours Available Again!
We’re excited to be able to welcome prospective students to campus once more. Rest assured that we are following all safety procedures to make sure that your visit is fun and safe.
Here are some things to know:
- All visits must be pre-scheduled and coordinated over the phone. Call 641-422-4245
- You will receive an email confirmation outlining the campus visit process and expectations, including the COVID-19 health questions.
- We are limiting visits to one per hour while maintaining a maximum of 6 visitors total on campus at a time.
- Please wait in your car and call the Admissions main number to check-in: 641-422-4245
- Visitors and Enrollment Advisors must wear face coverings.
- You will be greeted by an Enrollment Advisor when you arrive in the Administrative Building entryway.
- You will complete a COVID-19 Screening Assessment upon arrival.
You will then have the opportunity to see campus highlights, including:
- Administrative Building
- Beem Center
- McAllister Hall/STEM Wing
- Careers Building/Murphy Technology
- Student Housing (if desired)
- Auditorium/Fine Arts
- Conference Center
- Recreation Center
- Gym/Activity Center
We can’t wait to see you on campus!