Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
To learn more about Recover Health, follow the link below:
THE PERFECT PART TIME JOB FOR STUDENTS WHERE YOU CAN LEARN NEW HEALTHCARE SKILLS, BUILD YOUR RESUME AND HAVE FLEXIBLE HOURS!
Location: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and Nebraska
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. This job requires a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands. A genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written as well as oral directions, and excellent oral and written communication skills are desired.
• Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, and ambulation, medical monitoring, and health care related tasks. Fostering positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates
• Verbal communications with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff are conducted in a respectful, professional manner
• Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
• Reminding/assisting client with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
• Encouraging self-help activities
• Reporting/Documenting services provided and changes in client’s condition or family situation to the office
• Performing home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
• Planning meals, shopping for groceries, preparing and serving food/meals, feeding and clean-up
• Maintains clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures and state/federal regulations
MORE Questions: Call or text Annie at 612-258-5324
• Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
• CNA license in the state of application
• 18 years of age or older with High school degree/GED
Be part of something greater than ourselves!
Location: Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and Nebraska
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Acquire professional experience, build your resume and enjoy flexible scheduling.
To learn more about Recover Health follow the link below:
Recover Health’s Home Health Care program focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are looking for RNs that want to join us in making a difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning, laughter and goodwill. At Recover Health, our goal is to make everyday living easier and more comfortable for our clients. The RN Case Manager is key for our clients to remain in their home longer and gain independence.
We Love What We do
“Recover Health has allowed me to build lasting relationships with clients while making an ongoing difference in their lives. In so many other aspects of health care, ongoing relationships with patients does not exist.” Corinne T., Registered Nurse
The Registered Nurse (RN) ensures that services provided are in accordance to the Plan of Care, licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures. This position requires the use of clinical excellence while supporting client safety protocols, caregiver training, and care collaboration.
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
MORE Questions: Call or text Annie at 612-258-5324
It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with, and encounter in our business activities
•RN state license
•Home Health Care experience desired, not required
•Oasis knowledge/experience desired, not required
•ICD9/10 knowledge a plus
•Travel to client home environment
Join our “grape” team! GrapeTree Medical Staffing is now hiring experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) – just like you – to pick up shifts that fit in your schedule while earning top wages! We staff all throughout Iowa including Mason City.
-1 year of current experience is required for CNAs, and 2 years is required for LPNs and RNs
-Currently certified/licensed/on the registry in Iowa
-Online calendar and self-scheduling
-Free credential monitoring
-Weekly pay with direct deposit
-Dedicated Staffing Specialist
• Earn top wages:
o CNAs: $18-$23/hour, LPNs: $24-30/hour, and RNs: $35-$42/hour
• Flexible scheduling – pick when and where YOU want to work
• Per diem shifts (day-by-day)
• Contract shifts (guaranteed long-term)
• Can be “grape” secondary income
Employee Centric: GrapeTree was recently ranked #665 on the Inc5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies, and #10 on the Staffing Industry Analyst List of Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Firms!
GrapeTree is a paperless organization with state-of-the-art technology! Apply online at www.grapetree.com. For more information, call (712) 336-0800. When prompted, click 4 for the Hiring Department, and then click 2 for licensed healthcare professional.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
The City of Fort Dodge is accepting applications for full-time Paramedic. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. The Civil Service entrance examination includes verification of credentials and an oral board interview. For immediate consideration, apply today! Qualified candidates will be invited for an interview. Those advancing in the hiring process will be placed on a Civil Service list for approval by the Fort Dodge Civil Service Commission and Fort Dodge City Council. Candidates are subject to a background investigation, pre-employment physical and drug screen as provided by Iowa law.
KIMT-TV is seeking a Production Assistant to assist in the production of afternoon and evening newscasts. This person will be responsible for operating cameras, tape machines, audio board, and on-air graphics machine. The ideal applicant will be a quick learner with the ability to work well with others in a professional setting. Training will be provided. This is a part-time position that will be scheduled 20 hours per week.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 112 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Mason City, IA 50401.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug test and a background screening.
Iowa Communications Network (ICN) Outside Plant operations is seeking an experienced, hands-on GIS Analyst to oversee the successful operation and delivery of GIS services and functions. The GIS Analyst documents the critical infrastructure (Layer 1 -Fiber) that the ICN’s network foundation is built upon, and must possess the ability to document all aspects of the cable plant and related infrastructure with extreme accuracy to ensure the continued operation of the network. The functions of this position are critical in overall agency efforts to avoid network outages or events negatively impacting our users (education, healthcare, public safety, 911, government).
The GIS Analyst manages GIS mapping information, data management, and GIS system technical requirements to meet the demands of both internal and external clients. The position evaluates current/future GIS requirements, develops work approaches and projects work output, while researching and creating potential GIS revenue streams for the ICN.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Develops maps, diagrams, figures, and spatial data in support of field work, project plans, and project reporting using data from a variety of sources. Proactively communicates with project managers and field staff to interpret aerial imagery, engineering schematics, GPS data, notes, sketches, technical guides, and vendor information. Oversee the implementation of additions, modifications and removal of GIS elements and associated equipment for ICN customers on their statewide networks; ensures technicians maintain accurate customer records.
Designs, develop, and maintains GIS application software to support business process automation. Manages enterprise-level GIS software systems to support storage and delivery of geospatial data, oversight of design and maintenance of databases, including the development, and compliance of accepted GIS operating standards. Supports the extractions, transformations, and loadings (ETL) of departmental data into ArcGIS online dashboard(s) or similar technology for the analysis and presentation of data. Represents the organization in collaboration with other organizations, including functional counterparts, DOT, other state agencies, industry partners and academia. Ensures data integrity, data accuracy, and efficient flow of data to and from the department.
Utilizes latest GIS software, desktop technology, conferencing technology, and Microsoft Office or comparable software to execute daily work functions. Prepares and deliver presentations and/or training sessions on GIS and related technology, tools or procedures for department, and company staff on as needed basis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous experience working with Girl Scouts or other related organization preferred
• Experience working with volunteers and youth
• Problem-solving skills and ability to respond to concerns/issues via email, phone or in person
• Strong phone skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Strong computer skills including MS Office products
• Join the club! Each staff member is required to become a member of GSUSA
• Flexibility is key. We’ll need you to work weekends and evenings as needed
• Valid Driver’s License
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
– Clean, dust, and wipe furniture; sweep, mop, or vacuum floors, empty/clean all wastebaskets.
– Pick-up and unload donations as needed/scheduled.
– Replace light bulbs.
– Strip, clean, buff, and apply sealer to floors.
– Wash windows inside and out.
– Perform routine maintenance of housekeeping equipment and keep janitorial closet in a tidy and clean manner.
– Move furniture or put together furniture on a needed basis.
– Remove snow and other debris from around the perimeter of the building.
– Tear down and take out boxes from the family services area.
– Ensure all windows and doors are locked when necessary
– Light painting and other maintenance, as needed.
– Driving is an essential function of the role
– All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High school or equivalent diploma, and 6 months or more experience in a related field.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the minimal knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
– Ability to be flexible and able to work on multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
– Knowledge of cleaning supplies and their use.
– Knowledge of standard hand tools and equipment.
– Basic skills in computers to access payroll, timekeeping and personal data via a web-based system.
– Good communication skills both written and spoken, and ability to maintain effective working relationships.
Other Qualifications: Must pass all applicable background checks. Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside. Must be approved through The Salvation Army Fleet Safety Program to drive either a Salvation Army or personal vehicle on Salvation Army business.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid driver’s license.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands include being on your feet for long periods of time, lifting heavy items, bending, stooping and climbing. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move more than 50 pounds occasionally.
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs. PMG is an EEO.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on
assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skill set.
PMG projects may require travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time. We arrange and pay for you to travel to the project from your home base. We also arrange and pay for lodging near the project’s facility. We offer excellent pay generally ranging from $18-24 per hour (depending on skills and experience) and guaranteed OT hours offering the potential for you to earn as much in 6 – 8 months as you would in a year elsewhere.
We have an on-going need for skilled welding technicians. Contact us today to start your career with PMG!
Details are as follows:
• Position & Position Status: Welder
• Location: Nationwide
• Pay Rate/Salary: $18-24/hour, DOE
• Hours Guarantee: 50 hours of work/week, time and a half OT after 40 hours
• Per Diem: $45/day tax-free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
• Duration: 3 months – Upon completion of this project, PMG has additional opportunities to keep you working
• Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.545/mile to and from the job site
• Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG, Single Occupancy
• Open until filled
General Job Duties / Skills:
Lays out, fits, tacks and/or welds metal components/assemblies
MIG, TIG and/or Flux Core Welding, based upon project requirements
Ability to read blueprints and weld drawings
Able to work in a fast-paced production setting or job-shop setting
Previous Experience: This position requires previous welding experience and/or proven technical skills acquired through an accredited college.
How to Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
Animal Caretaker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
Pick up and record daily floor eggs and headcount of chickens.
Weigh eggs and birds, check feed and water lines.
Monitor egg belts and elevators for egg jams.
Use air hoses to clean buildings; flush water lines routinely.
Clean, sweep and perform other housekeeping requirements.
Animal Caretaker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
Prior personal or professional experience working with livestock or on a farm setting
Able to walk approx. 8-10 miles daily, bend & reach
Able to work around ammonia, manure & dust
Maintaining proper feed, water, climate and living conditions in building.
Ability to work in environment with uncaged birds.
Awareness and knowledge of surroundings in relation to climate, atmosphere and equipment.
To apply for the Animal Caretaker position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Animal Caretaker position, please call our office directly at 641.584.2050 Ext 3232 or email gethired@RembrandtFoods.jobs.
This position is to work in Monona or Dubuque, Iowa
In this role, the incumbent will:
• Read and analyze blueprints along with their specifications from a wide array of customers. • Use computer software to develop detailed manufacturing information from customer blue prints. • Create new process when required to aid manufacturing in creating of customer product. • Communicate with both internal and external customers effectively. • Assist in responding to production issues when required. • Complete assignments in a timely manner and clearly communicate work progress to team members and management. • Participate in VAVE event for product, process, and cost improvements. • Ability to learn internal systems to help optimize designs to improve manufacturability and cost of manufacturability. • Develop high quality 2D harness drawings from 3D design data developed by customer engineers. • Able to trouble shoot basic wire harness related problems with Engineering direction (i.e. circuit checks, compare harness to print, basic harness rework as required) • Utilize solid understanding of wire harness manufacturing fundamentals to assist customer design engineers in producing cost effective and highly manufacturable wire harness designs. • Interface with manufacturing to optimize cost & manufacturability – provides “advance information” to manufacturing and mitigates project risk. • Ensure final harness drawings meet all applicable drafting practices, internal and external customer expectations prior to release with minimal corrections once released. • Act as liaison between manufacturing facilities and customer. • Review legacy harness designs, to ensure proper function, optimized cost, manufacturability and quality. As needed, update legacy harness designs to adhere to current design and drafting standards. • Participate on teams and complete additional activities as assigned.
• 2 year technical Associate’s Degree or equivalent design work experience
• 2 years wire harness design experience in the automotive, construction, agriculture, aerospace or heavy truck industry preferred
• Understanding of industry drafting standards and 2 years’ experience with a 2D/3D CAD package (e.g. Autocad, CATIA, ProE, Mentor Graphics, etc.)
Is search of customer service associates to visit with customers so they have a fun experience while shopping. While doing this, set customers up with fitting rooms, assist with putting outfits together, offer suggestions for clothes, jewelry, etc. that may compliment the outfit, styling manikins re-stock items, and straighten boutique. Also, have knowledge to check out customers when needed.
We are looking for outgoing personalities who are available to work Saturday’s. If you are available 1 Saturday a month, 2 or even more, submit your application. We will work with your schedule. Occasional Thursdays and Fridays are also available for full days or partial depending on your schedule.
-Greet customers and visit with them so they have a fun experience while shopping.
-Check out customers, bag their items, and help carry out if needed.
-Assist customers that come in with a photo of their home with finding a home decorating they like that will fit their style and space.
-When items sell out of a display, merchandise the area with new decor or adjust the display to look nice.
-Offer to take the items they have selected to the shelf by the register until they are ready to check out.
-Know how to identify a price if a tag is missing.
-Re-stock bags, bubble wrap, etc.
We are looking for an outgoing customer service associate. If you are available to work 1 Saturday, 2 or even more, submit your application. We are flexible and will work with your schedule.
An occasional Thursdays and Fridays will either be during our regular day hours or less depending on your schedule.
Provides direct care to residents, under the supervision of a licensed nurse in accordance with facility policies and procedures. Reports Resident needs and concerns promptly to a licensed nurse.
Qualifications: Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate