Welcome New Residents
NIACC welcomes you to the Campus View Housing Complex. Below you will find some helpful information on how to find your room, as well as your roommates if applicable. Also provided is a list of items that you should bring for your stay here. We look forward to having you on campus for another great year.
What to Bring:
- For the Shower/Bath Room – a robe and slippers or shower flip flops, shower curtain, towels, washcloths, soap, personal toiletries, toilet paper, and cleaning products.
- For the Laundry – laundry bag or basket, detergent and fabric softener, quarters, hangers, an iron, and mini-ironing board.
- For your Room – power strip, small refrigerator* (no larger than 3 cubic feet), small desk, alarm clock, radio, TV/DVD player, (although big screen TVs are provided in the floor lounge areas), headphones (if you bring an audio system), small microwave oven, cups, fan, locking chest, 3M Command Strips or similar approved products, cable cord for cable hook-up, and garbage bags.
- For your Bed – mattress pad and twin XL sheets (mattress is 38″ X 80″) pillow, pillowcases, blankets, and bedspread/comforter.
- For Transportation – bring your vehicle; we have plenty of free parking at our residence halls. (Most students walk to campus, but use their car for traveling around town.) If you’re not bringing a car, public transportation is available Monday through Friday.
What NOT to Bring:
- Air conditioners or space heaters
- Large refrigerators or large microwaves
- Candles or incense
- Cooking appliances