The Employment Center offers a variety of opportunities for employers to reach NIACC students and Alumni. Whether you want to hire a full-time or part-time employee or a student intern, we can connect you with well-trained, qualified applicants to meet your needs. NIACC is always interested in hearing from you about how we can work with you more effectively.
Employers may also:
Employers may contact the Career Counseling and Employment Center to:
- Participate in the annual North Iowa Regional Career Fair April 1, 2015. Registration for Exhibitors will start in February 2015. For more information, contact IowaWorks North Iowa at 641-422-1524 extension 44529 or 44574.
- Host a recruitment table in the Activity Center
- Interview potential candidates on campus
- Hold an Informational Session on campus in one of our “smart classrooms” which provide internet access, digital projector for Power Point presentations and VCR. This is a great way to inform students about your organization, job openings, training, and highlight your organization and entice students to want to work for you.
- Advertise in the LOGOS NIACC’s campus newspaper. This is an effective way to reach students. Please contact the LOGOS office at 641-422-4304 for rates.
For more information about any of our services contact the Career Counseling and Employment Center at 641-422-4413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive additional information or schedule your visit to campus.